KMUTNB-FERNUNI cooperation for November 2018.
- November 18, 2018: Prof.Unger and Vice president for International Affair) have a warm welcome for Prof.Nicolai Petkov from the University of Groningen. Prof.Petkov was a keynote speaker for the 13th International Joint Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing (iSAI-NLP 2018) between 15-17 November, 2018 at Pattaya.
- From November 18,2018. Last project trip of Prof.Unger within DAAD project University 4.0
- For student internship, there are three students from the Applied Science Faculty will go to Germany for three months from January 15, 2019, to April 15, 2019.
- For the 15th International Conference on Computing and Information Technology (IC2IT 2019) that will be held during July 4-5, 2019 in Bangkok. Prof. Herwig Unger is a program chair and again with Springer
- The 3rd International Conference on Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval (NLPIR 2019) that will be organized during June 28-30, 2019 in Toshiba, Japan. The conference set up as events co chatted by Assoc.Prof.Dr.Phayung Meesad (KMUTNB) and Prof.Unger (FERNUNI)
- Final workshop with Prof.Verweyen planned on December 14th, 2019.
- Last but not least, an application for a new DAAD project signed.
Please fill free to contact me with any suggestions.